Collectors may browse and bid in hundreds of auctions and access more than 4 million prices realized from the convenience of their smartphone with the debut of the Heritage Auctions Mobile App.
The new, free smartphone application offers Face ID and Touch ID sign-in, free appraisals using your device’s camera, instant lot tracking and one-touch mobile bidding. The app is now available for both Android and iOS smartphones.
“This app was designed to be streamlined,” said Jim Halperin, Co-founder of Heritage Auctions. “Our pledge to continually invest in new technology aligns our clients’ interests with our interests and provides the first class experience.”
Among the new app’s features:
- Access to values of previously sold lots spanning 40 different categories of fine art and collectibles
- Free appraisals using your device’s camera
- A Currency Converter to calculate foreign exchange rates
- Instant notifications when outbid
- An exceptional, clean design
- Barcode search function for professionally graded comic books and coins from the hobby’s largest grading services: NGC, CGC and soon PCGS
- High-resolution images of every lot on offer or in auction archives
- Expert Value Guides spanning dozens of collecting categories