This year’s annual Holiday-Christmas party will be at the Hudson Grille in Sandy Springs. We will have a private room reserved from 6 p.m.-9:00 p.m., Sunday, December 4.
The date is one week earlier than usual to avoid the large crowds at the restaurant for the 4:15 pm Atlanta Falcon’s game on December 11.
Hudson Grille will provide the room at no cost to the club with a minimum of 50 adults attending. For our group, a buffet will be provided consisting of a salad, three entrees, two sides, a soft drink or ice tea, and a miniature dessert assortment. Guests are encouraged to make more than one trip through the buffet to try different items. A private cash bar will also be available in an adjoining room.
Our menu will feature:
- Mixed greens, walnuts, tomatoes, carrots, red cabbage, tomatoes, with balsamic
- Chicken or Veggie Stir Fry. Sauteed chicken and/or fresh veggies, peppers, onions, broccoli, carrots, sesame
seeds, brown rice
- Mahi Mahi, pineapple salsa served over brown rice – Gluten-Free option
- Angus sirloin, Hawaiian marinade, pineapple salsa, brown rice and vegetable
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Yukon mashed potatoes
- Includes your choice of Coffee, Tea or Fountain Drink
- Miniature Assortment of brownies, blondies and cakes
An adult member’s total cost will be $30, which includes $25 for the buffet and the required 20% gratuity. The club will pay the taxes. A large selection of miniature desserts will also be provided compliments of the club.
The children’s menu, for YNs 12 and under, will have an entree choice of a grilled cheese sandwich, hot dog, chicken tenders, mac & cheese, or beef or chicken sliders; side choices of french fries, vegetable, or fruit cup; dessert and soft drink for $5.
Beginning at the September 3 club meeting, we will start selling tickets ($30 & $5) for the party. Anyone wanting to attend, but needing financial assistance should see a club officer at one of our meetings prior to the party.
We will have the annual red ticket drawings for gold and silver coins and many other door prizes.
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday, December 4, 6:00 p.m., at the Hudson Grille, 6317 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30028, (404) 554-8282.