The deadline for registering for the February 18 party has been extended to 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, February 13.
You still have a few more days to commit to attending the party and paying at the door.
If you previously bought tickets to the party and can not attend, the deadline for submitting your written refund request is also 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, February 13. Afterwards, no refunds will be given.
Please send cancellation requests or additional guest requests via email to John Lyons (email@example.com) or Marc Kosanovich (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be giving the restaurant our committed attendee count on Wednesday morning, February 14, and that is the number the club will be billed for the party.
Some other key items for attendees to know:
- We are still looking for donation door prizes and welcome yours. Just bring to the party.
- As always there will also be a voluntary wrapped gift exchange. Gifts should be numismatic and in the $10 area. If you bring a gift, you get a gift.
- Private stairway entrance to the party area is on the right side of the building as you face the restaurant from the parking lot. Handicap entry is the main public entrance on left side of building and straight back through public dinning area once you are inside.
- Per our agreement with the Cross Creek Cafe, no outside food or beverage can be brought into the party for consumption and no food can be removed from the buffet for off-site consumption. Come hungry, leave full!
- Tip and tax are included in your ticket price.
- Party starts at 6 pm. Cash bar opens at 6:00, buffet lines will open at 6:30.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Cross Creek Cafe, 6:00 p.m., Sunday, February 18. The cafe’s address is 1221 Cross Creek Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30327. Their telephone number is (404) 351-1550.CROSS CREEK CAFE DIRECTIONS